[Diy_efi] Special relay I need

Derek derek_obanion at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 09:06:21 GMT 2002

I just found a definition of a type of relay:

DUAL COIL LATCHING:
DC Power to coil # 1 transfers contacts. Contacts maintain after DC Power to
coil #1 is removed. DC Power to coil #2 transfers contacts to original position.
Contacts maintain after power to coil #2 is removed.

That's what I want right?