[Diy_efi] injecotr flow bench plans needed.

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 20 18:06:51 GMT 2002

I used an SG3526N from some cig lighter inverters I used to
design in 88, its by unitrode but has second sources, a most
flexible chip - though I'd prefer these days to use a micro
with some timeout features and ramping as one thing I noticed
with some injectors that are marginal is they might work at
some PWM's but not others - so being able to ramp up and
down is of some interest in comparative testing,

rgds

Mike