[Diy_efi] Tuning with too much power for dyno?

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Sat Dec 21 22:47:21 GMT 2002

I think you may have missunderstood me..

> BTW you post below.. Tops.. Cheers for that.

'Tops' was meant as 'Top one' or 'great', 'mint' ie 'That=B9s tops' =3D 'that=B9s
good'.. I was thanking you it was an idea in which we hadn't even considere=
and may make aa big difference.

As far as the Motec go, yes people do have good success with them, I'm just
yet to see anyone in the Southern Hemisphere do anything worth noting on a
Rotary with one that=B9s all, and I'm not prepared to do what Mario did and
become their test bed..
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies