[Diy_efi] boosted compression ratio

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Sun Dec 22 04:40:03 GMT 2002

At 08:00 PM 21/12/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>I'm currently rebuilding my project Honda. Wondering what kinda CR you
>guys would recommend. My engine management system is a modified OEM ECU by
>Hondata. I will have full control of fuel/timing map and boost through an
>electronic boost controller. I also have a knock sensor with individual
>cylinder retard.

Interesting, ? Can you elaborate on your knock sensor relationship to
which individual cylinder retard is managed - or do I infer you have
multiple knock sensors...

ie. If you have one knock sensor - how do you know which cylinder
to retard by how much - especially at higher rpms, is there a low
rpm cutoff for this algorithm ?

Does this occur at about say 4000 rpm ?

rgds

mike