[Diy_efi] EEC-IV help

Weigand Aaron M SGT 434-8861 aaron.weigand at psab.af.mil
Mon Dec 23 22:02:01 GMT 2002

Anthony, you can have a chip burnt quite cheaply that will allow you to
eliminate anything you want to (and even specific to your application).  For
the most part these sensors are only going to trip the check engine light
rather than hurt performance.  I'm no guru for sure, hopefully others can
give you exact details.

Best of luck to you, Aaron.