[Diy_efi] EEC-IV help

Justin Starkey @ VMP justinv6 at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 24 00:44:40 GMT 2002

I have ford helm manuals on cd for 96, and a bunch of later years, they have tons of
wiring diagrams and pinouts.  It may be worth it for you to spend the $200 and buy the
helm cd or paper manual for the year the harness came from, if they still make it.  Have
you tried a cheap chiltons or haynes? they may have some info.  When you eventually get a
chip go with www.fordchip.com since your combo is so unorthodox you should probably have
them dynotune it, they go all over the country doing dynotune days.  They can do things
with the ford EECs nobody else can.

Justin Starkey
www.VelocityMustangPerformance.com
**Quote Original E-Mail In Reply**