[Diy_efi] RE: Timing and dyno pulls

efi student efi.student at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 24 09:47:19 GMT 2002

What about the effect of a higher system pressure on localized boiling =
and
surface wetting for thermal transfer?  Isn't a higher cap pressure going =
reduce the size of the steam bubbles around the exhaust ports and =
improve
thermal transfer?  That seems to be the concensus from a number of sites =
have seen discussing cooling system performance and from empirical
experience.

lance