[Diy_efi] '93 Ford EFI

Ohio Benz ohiobenz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 02:28:53 GMT 2002

I have a 93 e-150 with a 302 in it. A couple years ago
I swapped motors with a mustang 302.  I got it with
complete ECU & wiring harness with the intent of
getting rid of the fuel density system.  To make a
long story short - i got into a time crunch and ended
up using the e-150 intake and ecu anyway.
I would still like to "upgrade" to the mustang ecu for
several reasons, availability of cams & chips for one,
higher rev limit for another.
Is there an "easy" way to get rid of the top-end
limiter in the curent e-150 ecu?  I can't cruise over
90mph.
What is the best way of switching a system from fuel
density to MAF?
I'm not much of a sparky - just a gearhead :)