[Diy_efi] Time delay relay?

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 25 15:46:30 GMT 2002

Sorry, my interpretation of someone elses ascii art - - Realise
the line was now a bit offset, yeah you'll have to go for higher
cap values, seems like the ECU internal pullup is fairly low ohms,
fair enough to ensure 'wetting current' for switch contacts,
or god forbid they pump a dumb opto in a single voltage system
with common ground - geesh  ! (Sorry I digress)

rgds

Mike