[Diy_efi] Argon turbo assist.

Grant Beaty gbeaty at ufl.edu
Fri Dec 27 21:53:54 GMT 2002

The water would increase the mass, but lower the temp and velocity. Isn't
velocity more important?

If you want to increase the mass of exhaust gases, why not use methanol
injection. Adds heat, more power, and more mass since the stoic ratio is so
low. Derek O'banion posted a graph of his car spooling using methanol, and
his Mitsu T78 spooled almost as well as my T66 .70 p-trim (ordinarly, a T78
lags about 400 rpms more than my T66). Still it seems odd since methanol
lowers EGTs, but I've never heard of a T78 spooling like that.

Grant