[Diy_efi] Argon turbo assist.

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Sun Dec 29 00:48:33 GMT 2002

Mmmm.. Maybe, but the only time I've ever seen water used on exhaust side i=
when we waterwash the turbine side on a big diesel ships turbo.
These things are only spinning at 26k rpm, but one the waterwash is
initiated, they scrub almost 8.5k rpm of the turbine speed in an instant,
and that=B9s on a blade a 1 1/2 foot in diameter.. Really want to do that to =
baby turbine running 75k rpm?
--=20
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies