[Diy_efi] Argon turbo assist.

Matt Porritt porrittm at anet.co.nz
Sun Dec 29 04:35:10 GMT 2002

The volumes of water used on the blowers we water wash are very small..
We're talking about only a couple of litres a min., though if one of the
nozzles corrodes out and the water isn't atomised or a fine spray anyway,
then its almost like a hi pressure water blaster.

You mention water injection downstream of comp.. No probs with that.. But
they also run water inj in exh housing?

I'd be interested in any more info you may have on using water to reduce exh
housing AR.
--
Matt Porritt
RC Race Cars and Supplies