[Diy_efi] Metri-Pack or Weather-Pack connectors, which is better?

abnengineering at cs.com abnengineering at cs.com
Mon Dec 30 09:15:29 GMT 2002

I'm going to start some wiring projects on my car and am looking at the Delphi Packard Weather-Pack and Metri-Pack...they both use cable, cavity, and connector seals...is there any advantage to either?  The Metri-pack 280 series have a bit more current capacity so that's the way I think I'm going. Any input? I've never used these type of connectors before but I really like the OEM appearance.