[Diy_efi] Have a bunch of BIN's from pulls......

ColoradoArmory coloradoarmory at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 20:57:18 GMT 2002

How do I download these (should I?) to somewhere that
others can access them?

These are copied files from stock GM computers, mostly
747, but some 746 and other 6cyl apps.

New to list, but have been wrangling with a TBI system
on a jeep for a year now, have all the equip (that's
how I copid the bins off the eproms) and am testing
chips and reworking bins for my own apps, but copy the
stock bins when I pull a computer and thought someone
else might want/need a stock bin too.

Anyway, someone LMK if this is even something that
others might want and if so, where should I send these
so others can get them if they want??