MegaSquirt and GNU

Raul Chinda rchinda at propellorstudios.com
Fri Feb 1 19:10:00 GMT 2002

Nice points Shannen, one thing I would consider for an inexpensive MS marketed for public consumption is the pay-per-
use tech support system. Computer companies seem to have taken that one as a standard even when they mark up
their merchandise as much as 100% of the actual parts cost (rember they buy it bulk!). I doubt Bruce is in it for this one,
though.

Raul