Altering Rover MEMS

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Fri Feb 1 19:20:25 GMT 2002

Hi Marko,

The Caterham boys use Rover engines a lot, but always tend to dump them in favour of aftermarket. I suspect that is because no-one has tried to remap, rather than they can't be done. It might be worth checking the superchips site. If the thing has been chipped then there is a chance.

COP is not possible out the box as only one ign driver.

For idle select you *might* be able to do something assuming you don't have aircon, as there is an aircon line to the ECU that will up idle a bit.

Bill