Building a Flow bench

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sat Feb 2 00:59:35 GMT 2002

Greg Hermann wrote:
> If you want to do "off-standard" testing, fine. I was just outlining what
> would be needed to do _repeatable_ work, on standard.

One question from someone who obviously isn't an ME:

Measuring flow at a lower pressure ratio may not be comparable to
published numbers but is it useful for relative comparisons?  When
porting or whatever could you do something that would improve your flow
on the bench but be ineffective or actually worse on the car?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com