wb_lcd update / new list policy

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sat Feb 2 01:01:56 GMT 2002

Bill Shaw wrote:

> So what's it going to be?  Can projects be done on this list "For non-commercial,  non profit use only",  or is this project dead?

In addition to what Orin said, I've created a pulse width meter project
based on a PIC and a 2 line LCD display.  I released it under GPL and
put it on the DIY page under projects a year ago or so.  By dropping in
a PIC with A/D capability, and reusing the LCD interface code already in
there, someone could create a WB LCD display.  With a little more work
the logging capability could be added.  It's freely available and
unencumbered, just have to make the changes public.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com