Building a Flow bench

Kris Weldy volvo4life at attbi.com
Mon Feb 4 18:51:53 GMT 2002

O my goodness, not to offend you but he runs a machine shop off of carrol
street here in Ft worth-and that guy couldnt be more full of
himself-honestly.One method of his that sticks to mind is the primer grey
finish on valves sold to customers and advertised as ceramic coat-when in
fact it was primer coat.Man that customer of ours was pissed!
Do yourself a favor and steer clear of his money making antics,its all pure
bs.Have seen one of his heads compared to jg heads at Bob Norwoods autocraft
which by the way built kenny tarns motor this year(yeah kind of funny isnt
it) and the jg head far exceeded that of endynes.Theres a reason why kenny
tran isnt running the endyne-believe me.
But ya know this was just thru the grapevine-dont believe me-research
yourself but i didnt tell you.Automotive machine is what the machine shop is
called and he basically is running the circus over there-mind you -it is a
circus.Catch windmere over there-and one can see what i speak of. Also note
video clip of his so called 12 second car-kind of funny that my buddies type
r accelerates and stops quicker(mildly stock) than windmeres car can
accelerate -we timed it with a stopwatch just to alleviate our minds since
we had much of nothing else to do at the time because we were so furious
that everyone believed his crazy non founded antics.Oh and ask to see his
shop-yeah he doesnt have one-automotive machine isnt his but the ring
leader-and he still ports heads in his garage in his spare time-nothing
wrong with that-but id hesitate to advertise a bunch of nascar bs background
that simply is false,however i challenge anyone to prove me and my freinds
otherwise,we would love to believe he isnt a total farce out for a quick
buck....Being local to this farce has its advantages,and i wouldnt say this
about someone unless i was confident that i stand behind a ton of prove and
would risk my personal character  to steer people away from something that
just doesnt sit right at all with me-customers getting jipped!

-remaining annon..
or something
yeah right.