Bosch MAF Transfer Table

bjanesi at juno.com bjanesi at juno.com
Mon Feb 4 18:59:35 GMT 2002

Does anyone have the transfer table (output curve) for a Bosch MAF; one
with a 1.55v output at power with no flow?  Specifically, the one I have
is from a '86 Nissan 300ZX Turbo; it's actually labelled as a "JECS"
unit, but the hot-wire assembly looks identical to that used on Bosch
meters, and the 1.55v is consistent with what I've seen from other Bosch
meters.

Thanks,

Brad