flowbench

Shannen at grolen.com Shannen at grolen.com
Thu Feb 7 20:32:11 GMT 2002

DThe 8 cyl conversions are a mess.  Take the exhaust rocker out, let the
engine suck fuel into the cyl along with air, let it pump oil anf fuel
vapor out the plug opening along with the compressed air.  It's been dun
that way fer a long time.  If you want to build a specialty engine for
doing this, you'll want to install pistons with better oil control,
divorce the compressed air intake from the fuel supply, good valve job
on the heads with really good valve seals to prevent the ports from
filling with oil...  Better off imo to install a compressor that's belt
driven.