Some of the DIY-EFI previous data on Fuel System parts

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Feb 14 22:59:12 GMT 2002

Bud was good enough to save and repost the info.  I actually spent a fair amount
of time getting part numbers for that list when I worked in a GM dealership.
Mainly it meant watching every vehicle that came in and noting which ones had
parts that looked like they'd be handy, then looking up part numbers.  The
lists, in their entirety, should be in both GMECM and DIY archives.

Aftermarket info is a combination of looked up information and information
gained by writing offlist to folks that mentioned a new part or interesting
fitting, then confirming their replies.

AFAIK, no one has done anything here for any other OEM.  I have never seen
anything posted, anyway.

Shannen