fuel pressure sensor?

Chris Conlon synchris at speakeasy.org
Thu Feb 14 23:07:39 GMT 2002

At 01:17 PM 2/12/02 -0800, Peter Vieth wrote:

>Anyone have any idea where I could get a pressure sensor that could be used
>for sensing fuel pressure?

I use these:

http://www.msiusa.com/pressure_transducers.htm

MSP-400 series takes 5v drive and gives 0.5-4.5v output, very easy
to use. Digikey carries them, ~$100 qty 1. They're stainless steel
isolated and so will handle just about anything that's not super nasty.
Ranges from 15psi to ~10k psi IIRC; the 100psi unit works fine for me.

   Chris C.