dan's ALDL Webpage has been moved

Daniel Burk dan at ws6transam.org
Sat Feb 16 00:48:15 GMT 2002

My previous location at www.isthq.com was destroyed by a malicious
hacker over Christmas break. Since I left IST only a few days earlier,
the management saw fit to *not* restore any of my stuff when they
restored the corporate server. They were surprised to see that my stuff
got ten visitors to their one when they brought everything back up. I
never wanted to advertise that fact when I was employed there :)  I've
started bringing the page back online and now the ALDL stuff is done.

Thus, the ALDL tables that cover 1982-1986 applications are now found
here:

http://www.ws6transam.org/ALDL.html

I think Ludis had a link to my old page, as did (I believe) Peter. I'm
not sure who else used the information. If you are doing anything with
mid-eighties ECMs, you might find some use for it.

Cheers,

Daniel Burk