using an analong meter for diy-wb

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Fri Feb 15 21:53:46 GMT 2002

I was wondering about this.  On the main DIY-WB page it says a high
impedance device is required to read the output.  So 200,000 ohms is the
limit then??  Why so high?  If you're reading stock NB O2 sensors, then
obviously you need a high impedance device.  But this uses a heater and
control circuit.  I figured that would supply enough current that any type
of device could be used.  Am I wrong??

Brian