you guys have something great here!

JMSMAUTOMOTIVE at cs.com JMSMAUTOMOTIVE at cs.com
Sat Feb 16 00:50:09 GMT 2002

my name is Joe McPherson, I own a repair/speed shop in colorado. i was turned
on to your web page(s) through tunercats' web page. about a year ago i put an
edelbrock tbi to mpi convertion kit on a highly modified 7.4l truck, the prom
that edelbrock sent didn't work, so they told me about tunercat. after some
initial teething pains-some hair pulling and outright crying- i managed to
get it running great. now im hooked, i've read three books so far on ic's and
solid state electronics- have browsed your web pages on several occations. i
would like to build one of your dyi_wb sensors, to help with tuning, when and
where can i order the kit? and, have you thought of building an efi set-up
that could take advantage of the wb range to ease programming?