EPROM Data.

pshurvell at tiofi.com.au pshurvell at tiofi.com.au
Sat Feb 16 00:52:00 GMT 2002

Thanks Rich. I suspected as much, but it is nice to have someone confirm it
before I mace a potentially expensive mistake :o) I am not sure of the
model of the ECU off the top of my head, but I think it is a P8. I am
running it in a '96 Laverda 668 motorcycle.
Thanks again for your help.
Regards.
Paul.

                    "Richard M"
                    <richm at ntlworld        To:     <diy_efi at diy-efi.org>
                    .com>                  cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: EPROM Data.
                    owner-diy_efi at d
                    iy-efi.org

                    14/02/02 19:02
                    Please respond
                    to diy_efi

Paul,
The faster (150nS) Eprom will work fine. Using a chip faster than actually
required by the system will always work, it is the read access time.
By the way, out of interest, what Marelli system are you using? I have
Weber
Marrelli on my Ford Cosworth.
Regards
Rich