T/S EECIV setup

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Tue Feb 19 20:40:41 GMT 2002

What's the Napa module part number ? I've seen aftermarket modules do some
funky things in a Ford app. When the "Spout" (EST) is disconnected, base
should be
10 deg. He should also do the EEC test that advances the timing 20
degrees--this is
a basic module/ECM checkout. It's one of the keyon engine running
tests...Fords' diagnostic
routine was pretty bad in the early days, just check a scan tool on the
procedure...most
will guide you through it. Sounds like he's starting to throw parts at
it--highly doubt that it's
a KS related problem.

Lyndon