T/S EECIV setup

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 20:52:31 GMT 2002

This is just "happened" one day.  he literally drove it to the store & got
what he needed & then got back into it & he had "no power".  when he took it
to DJ (my buddy) he found out why (the ECM was pulling out the timing.
THEN, he changed all those parts trying to figure out what is going on with
it.  Maybe you are right.  Now that I think about it, this does sound like
the Ford Heat soak problem on the Ign Module & maybe the replacement was a
bogus one.  The thing is that there seems to be no reason for the ECM to be
pulling timing out.  it is not detonating, & is under a minimal load, but it
just keeps pulling timing out until it is back to base timing.

thanks amigo

BW