using an analong meter for diy-wb ( Correction )

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Tue Feb 19 22:05:15 GMT 2002

That'll work.  But you need to rewire the circuit and add
another jack for the + meter terminal.

A simple resistor is a "voltage to current" converter
too.  A resistor (pot if you like) from the output to
the meter, to gnd, doesn't require a lot of rewiring.
The meter movement becomes part of the resistor.

Bruce Roe