is there a picture reference for sensors and stuff?

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Thu Feb 21 08:34:30 GMT 2002

There is some sensor information on the gmecm page, but no pictures.  If
you want to take some I'll post them on there, send them directly to
me.  There are part numbers on almost everything from what I've seen,
but not always the 8 digit GM part number.  knock and coolant temp are
completely different, is that what you meant to ask about?

And regarding the brackets, I used a different length belt on my V8 S-10
conversion due to having a smaller AIR pulley than normal.  That seems
like the path of least resistance for you but you probably have a reason
for not wanting to do it.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet