555 for MAF

Jesse Ruppel ruppeljw at capital.net
Thu Feb 21 04:19:02 GMT 2002

This site has some good info on setting up astable multivibrators -
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~doctron/555.htm.  By changing R1 via a pot
you would also change the high time which would change the duty cycle; I am
not sure if this is acceptable for your application or not though.

Jesse Ruppel
ruppeljw at capital.net

87T Supra
87T 4x4 Pickup