MAP sensor avaiability

arnie arnie at nconnect.net
Thu Feb 21 08:56:45 GMT 2002

Arnie responds with:

With a little diggin' from past posts on this list.  I came up with a
GM #16040749...Should be a 3 bar map sensor for 1989 Turbo Trans Am.

Steve Spiers wrote:

Hi

Im finding it harder than I though to aquire a MAP sensor for my
injector
controller. It needs to measure up to 20-25psi. Is there any factory car
you know of that I can get a sensor from? Does anyone have one for sale?
Is it possible to buy a new aftermarket one

Thanks, Steve