Exhaust Pressure sensing

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Feb 25 21:29:19 GMT 2002

Get kinda fancy and use silicon hose.
Sometimes the GM dealers will have short lengths as they were used to connect
the vacuum modulators on many a GM trans.  This can be connected to a short
length of metal tubing to save the rubber ends from getting burned and falling
off.

Some tool companies sell special kits for reading back pressure.  Some of 'em
are nothing more than a vacuum gauge, length of silicon hose, and adapters to
allow you to remove the O2 sensor and plug the hose in there.

Shannen