O2 sensors

Whit Hickman whickman at peoplepc.com
Mon Feb 25 21:30:59 GMT 2002

I just pulled my O2 sensors and found that they have difffernet numbers on
them.  They are both NTK but one has a 9G 1 on it and the other has 9F 17.
I went to the NTK page and looked up the part and it says I should have a
21002.  Can anyone tell me what the numbers on by O2 sensors mean and does
it matter that they are not the same?

Secondly, it there a way to test sensors?  I am having problems with split
BLMs at idle and my plan was to switch the O2 sensors to see if the split
reversed itself.

Thanks,
Whit