expansion of fuel/air mixture

Camden Lindsay cjl169 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:48:10 GMT 2002

I was (probably inaccuratley) trying to figure in-cylinder pressure at full
throttle bottom dead center (beginning of exhaust stroke), thinking about
how cams are designed in terms of open/close ramp, time and such.  Is there
any fairly accurate way to approximate this, depending on engine swept
volume, compression ratio, volumetric efficiency and fuel ratio?
thanks again
camden