Look what Ford is going to do...

Asylist chevynova at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 27 06:07:25 GMT 2002

> I know this is a touch OT, but I was very happily impressed to see an
> American designed and built car that I would buy in a heartbeat.

I've never been a Ford fan, by any meaning of the word, but I have always
wanted an original GT40....I wonder if this new one is gonna be street
legal?

Eric Klos, Chesterfield Twp, MI   www.geocities.com/asylist
1989 Saab 900, project car-goal 200HP naturally aspirated (in storage, bad
trans) "Saab-They're not for everyone"
1989 Pontiac Grand Am SE 2L Turbo (daily driver)
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z with an NA motor :( parts car
as listed in my Livejournal interests-"beating up on V8s with my turbo 4
cylinder", :)

begin; writeln('This is just a tagline'); end;