Quick question Re: J9 & J10...

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Wed Feb 27 19:23:10 GMT 2002

Troy,

J9 & J10 are wired to the cal resistor within the sensor
connector. They are the pins with no wires to sensor.

J3 & J4 along with J11 & J12 get B+/GND, power in.

J8 & J12 (gnd) go to your meter for reading AFR Vout.

J1 & J4 go to sensor heater (via sensor connector)

J5, J6 & J7 go to sensor (via sensor connector)

BobR.