Quick question Re: J9 & J10...

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Wed Feb 27 19:39:37 GMT 2002

J11 connects to battery power; straight to J3 in most applications.
J12 connects to ground, to J4 in most aps.
Meter goes to J8 and J12.
J9 and J10 go to the sensor, to the 2 pins having no provision
for wires.  There is a cal resistor inside that connector.

Do the electrical pre tests before hooking up that expensive
sensor.

Bruce Roe