Maximum Piston Speed

Gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 21:40:42 GMT 2002

I'm interested in reading more but don't have access to backissues of Hotrod.

I'd be very interested in transplanting something like this into my 93 TBI
truck.

Would anyone be kind enough to scan and e-mail it to me?

I've searched around the web and found a few people talking about this setup,
but no one with any real experience.

Thanks
Gabe