Increasing fuel pressure

Mark S. Riley turbotuneusltd at triad.rr.com
Thu Jan 3 22:50:38 GMT 2002

Do you still have access to the valve? How about taking a picture and post
it. Or read the numbers off of it, might even have the manufacturers name on
it. I've been looking at flow valves and there are hundreds of them. Kinda
neat that you'ins found one that worked and everybody I've talked to don't
want to have anything with gasoline and an automobile. I've evidently been
talking to the wrong people. How big was it? What size fittings?  Was hoping
to not have to reinvent the wheel. I don't know about using copper with fuel
injection systems. I realize that the return shouldn't have any pressure on
it, but I really don't like copper lines and gas on a motor vehicle. If you
ever have one experience with fire in an automobile, you'll make sure
everthing is solid from then on. Good Luck, Mark