DIY-WB warmup

Wayne Macdonald wmcdonal at optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 3 22:51:46 GMT 2002

I have noticed that once the heater has warmed up that the LED flickers on
and off at idle, does this mean that the IP is also switching on and off ?
The reason I ask is that I was thinking it may be good to latch the signal
to the LED so that once switched on the IP stayed on. After all once the
heater is up to temp I would assume that even when the LED and IP go off
that the sensor is still hot enough to work correctly.
Or am I way off base on this.