Advice requested for choosing aftermarket EFI system

Robert robert_hiebert at sunshine.net
Sun Jan 6 22:12:07 GMT 2002

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for your input. I'm not knowledgeable enough to hack a stock ECM, and
my experience with piggy backing ( EEC Tuner ) has been less than perfect.
As I see it, unless you have absolute and complete knowledge of how the OEM
system works and how all the tags interact, there is always a danger that
there will be a communications failure or some other unforeseen problem. At
least with a stand alone aftermarket system, assuming that it is a good
system, you are in total control.
Regards,
Robert