WBO2 Connector Group Purchase

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Tue Jan 8 05:49:56 GMT 2002

Bryan,
Please increase my order to 10 connectors. (a little help toward reaching
that 100 mark!)

I sent a Postal Money Order for $43.85 this morning (Mon 7 Jan 02) by
Priority Mail.
Delivery Confirmation No. 0300 6000 0001 1965 7385

Thanks for all of your effort!

I Checked out the website, and that Shift reminder caught my eye.
May contact you at a later date about it.

Bud Todd
1541 Gamby Way,
Solvang, CA  93463