TPS & MAP setting on aftermarket EFI system

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Tue Jan 8 22:37:57 GMT 2002

Sounds like you'd be better off with a good carb!

Mind you I've trying to help someone at work with their L-jetronic system.
It's been a while since I did any work on analogue computing: instead of
changing jets, you change resistors.

Thinking about it, I'm not so sure if it is as limited as you think. I need
to have a ponder.

Bill