WBO2 Connector Group Purchase

William Shurvinton shurvinton at orange.net
Thu Jan 10 20:10:03 GMT 2002

I think the polite way to put it is that if you only ever want 2, you go to
a scrappy and get 2.

Most petrolheads have multiple cars so will want multiple installations.

However the real issue is that the manufacturer will only supply large
quantities, so in order to ensure enough connectors to go around, we need to
buy a few spares each. Call it community mindedness.

Bill