new to the list (2)

Denis S denisst99 at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 16 21:15:48 GMT 2002

 well, now that thge DIY_efi list seam to work here
i`ll try to introduce myself,
 My name`s Denis and i`m up there under almost no snow
(Canada)Right now i`m trying to work on a device that
will control extra injector(s) to add more fuel on a
car converted to a turbocharger,right i could go out
there and buy an avaialble box but i really like to do
my upgrades myselfi did a couple of simpler electronic
projects and i fell i might be able to do iti also
know thta on a MAP based sysem you need to add the
extra fuel at 1 psi and that on a MAS/MAF based sytem
you can add it at around 3 psi.I got too many cars and
too many projects.Any of you have already been there
and done the magic box trick?BTW the WB O2 meter look
like a great idea! Are some boards still available?

Have a nice week
Denis