I got screwed on the WB02 purchase

TVS tkmvs at bigfoot.com
Thu Jan 17 06:09:54 GMT 2002

>>Does anybody have a schematic for making a knock detector circuit.  I'm
guessing the circuit would have a front end band pass filter of 4k to 7k
Hertz.  Then that signal could be used to trigger a 555 timer that could
flash a light/LED.
> Something simple and I don't want to reinvent the wheel.
>
> Thanks!

I'm planing to use a Saab APC box which basicly does this. Have a look at
http://www.users.qwest.net/~qed/volvoapc/index.html
Hope this is of some help, Toby

---