Fuel Pressure and Pump?

Whit bigdog at netdog.com
Sat Jan 19 03:54:45 GMT 2002

I've been looking at the pictures of the pump in my service manual and the
actual pump looks like a pretty standard piece.  I'm thinking it can't be
too hard to buy a bigger pump and tweak it to fit.  I wonder if I would need
to increase the tubing and fuel lines as well to get the full advantage of
the bigger pump.