DIY-WB LED problem (KC-5300 display)

Crescent Kao crescent at c-speedracing.com
Sun Jan 20 22:32:55 GMT 2002

Thanks Peter for the reply,
   I double checked all the solder connections at the 8-pin connector and
everything seems ok. I also checked the pin and socket connections from the
Display PCB to the processor PCB, everything seems ok there as well...
Here's 2 pics of the assembly:

www.c-speedracing.com/temppics/diy_wbo2/dsc00151.jpg
www.c-speedracing.com/temppics/diy_wbo2/dsc00152.jpg

  I'm stumped.